Are you committed to providing first-class quality care to those who need it most?
We are looking for talented Healthcare Workers to support both adult and child service users in the Liverpool area.
This massively rewarding role will be supporting people with autism, mental health and challenging behaviours.
If you are looking to make the next step in your career, get in touch today and make the difference!
Benefits of the role;
* Holiday Pay
* Career Development Opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Free Online and In-house training
* Free Parking
* Rewarding Job Satisfaction
* Provide high quality of personal care
* To take care of residents welfare
* Administer medication
* Being an inspiration to the vulnerable clients and assure they achieve their full potential
* 2+ Years of experience in a relevant position
* Passion for health and social care
* NVQ or relevant qualification in Health and Social care
* Motivated mindset while working on-the-job
* A can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity for someone that wishes to flourish and develop in the care industry.
If this role is of interest to you, why not Apply today via our online application process in the following link or for more information contact Ben on (Apply online only).
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing