Internal Sales Administrator
This is a job for an internal sales administrator in our rapidly growing St. Helen's branch. The duties include:
- Responding to telephone sales enquiries and pricing to maximise their profitable conversion to orders.
- Following up and filing quotations issued to check competitiveness and to secure sales.
- Assisting with project tracking of potential business.
- Answering general customer enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules, and product lead-times promptly and accurately
- Dealing with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner to resolve problems quickly and satisfactorily for all parties concerned.
- Sales administration, confirming details of orders and deliveries, liaising with suppliers etc.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution