QC Team Lead
An experienced and dynamic QC Team Lead is required by our client – specialists in creative communications solutions for the corporate market and absolute champions of D & I and gender equality. The business is at a significant point in its growth which could see international client wins, double the turnover. This role is integral to the achievement of this objective through the seamless and effective governance of quality standards.
As QC Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables comply to company Objective Quality Standards. You will also be responsible for the ongoing coaching to the QC team and wider business on quality goals.
Your key responsibilities will be…
- Executing research to develop objective quality standards on an ongoing basis.
- Running internal workshops to educate the business on OQS development.
- Ensuring you are up-to-date with relevant industry developments.
- To streamline and improve workflows and best practices.
- Evaluating overall team and individual performance and delivering appraisals.
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of business and departmental goals.
- Providing reports on productivity and other performance indicators to management.
- Managing and socialising reports to be used as a performance coaching tool.
- Engaging with other Line Managers across the organisation.
- Identifying and implementing any training requirements within the team.
The successful QC Team Lead candidate…
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Will demonstrate the proven ability to research, develop and ‘prove’ quality best practices.
- Will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a creative agency environment.
- Will ideally hold a psychology / research related degree.
- Will be able to work flexibly to accommodate client time zones.
- Will be well versed in Microsoft PowerPoint and will ideally be conversant in other creative suites.
- Will be an above average communicator in relation to motivation, presentation, management and leadership.
This is a great opportunity to work for an established, forward thinking company well known for what it does and its D & I focus. The QC Lead salary will be £28,000 per annum plus benefits and if you feel your experience and skills are a good match for what our client is looking for, then please apply and upload your CV with a covering note.