A motivational and pragmatic Project Manager is required by our client – specialists in creative communications solutions for the corporate market and absolute champions of D & I and gender equality. The business is at a significant point in its growth which could see international client wins, double the turnover. This role is integral to the achievement of this objective through the timely and effective delivery of client projects.
As PM, you will be responsible for ensuring that all variables are delivered on-time, on-budget and of a quality that will win business. You will be able to wear many different hats and take overall responsibility for all account management, project management and client relationship management aspects.
Your key responsibilities as Manager will be…
- Overseeing the end-to-end production workflow of client presentations.
- Acting as point of contact for the client and internal stakeholders.
- Account managing each client, attending messaging consultancy sessions and gaining an understanding of the value propositions and messages pertaining to client briefs.
- Reporting on status against budget and deadline.
- Providing comprehensive briefs to the delivery team.
- Running internal workshops aimed at developing the skills of your team.
- Streamlining and improving workflows and best practices.
- Identifying and implementing any training requirements within your team.
- Providing ongoing performance feedback and delivering appraisals to the team.
The successful Manager …
- Must have proven project management, account management and client relationship experience.
- Will be able to assimilate highly technical information in a pressured environment and visualise effective concepts quickly and accurately.
- Will have previous agency experience as a Manager / leader.
- Will be educated to degree level.
- Will be a confident presenter.
- Will be an above average communicator in relation to motivation, presentation and leadership.
- Will possess superb Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for an established, forward thinking company well known for what it does and its D & I focus. The Project Manager salary will be £28,000 per annum plus benefits and if you feel your experience and skills are a good match for what our client is looking for, then please apply and upload your CV with a covering note.